Subject: RE: [egov] The Office of Justice Program's (OJP) Justice XML Data Dictionary

John,

This looks like a great application for OASIS CAM technology
where you can render the information you have in the spreadsheet
as an XML template that controls the content assembly.

You can check out the spec's and more at our TC site, and also the
CAM developers resource:

  http://cam.swiki.net

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by "Aerts, John F."

The Task Force that worked on the dictionary was comprised of USA
Justice/Public Safety system domain experts. The reason for the comment
period is to make the work accomplished so far available for review by
other
Justice/Public Safety domain experts both in the USA and the global
justice/public safety sectors.

To date I think we have had 3 submitted questions and no requests for
additional elements.

The JXDD Version 3.0.0 today should contain over 85% of the elements
necessary to create a global legal message or document (instance) using an
XML file. Hopefully it is over 95% for a USA Justice document.

The presentation and storage of that XML data stream will be governed by
the
recipients toolset's

browser
e-forms