Subject: [egov] Re: [huml] The Office of Justice Programs's (OJP) Justice XML Data Dictionay

Rex,

OK - we're on the same pages here!

BTW - I think you should look at how storing RDFs into an OASIS Registry,
using the classification scheme approach that OASIS provides, and
then creating searches against that RDF could provide you with
semantic cross-referencing.

You can also manually setup associations across content, both
internally and externally using the registry.

I've CC:d Duane Nickull who can followup with you offline on these
ideas to see how this might work.

Always good when we can tie the work of multiple OASIS TC's
together to produce the required solution.

Cheers, DW.
Message text written by Rex Brooks

What I am thinking now is how a tool that produces the kind of
registry you describe would be very useful when applied to resources
from an rdf schema that accompanies a given specfication, for those
resources that can be used by such a tool, to produce quick
comparisons from which an application developer could choose the best
set for a given application.

<