Subject: UN XML project gains Microsoft support

Team,

Someone asked about codelists in our meeting in London
and we had some discussion around the OASIS Registry
SC on Representations in XML.

This URL:

 http://www.unece.org/etrades/unedocs/codelist.htm

has details on the UNECE work on this.  It's troubling
that CEFACT is not coordinating this back thru into
the ebXML work inside OASIS - but at least we've managed
to make the connection now - via an "interrupt" jump!

Anyway - I'll undertake to bring this to the attention of
the OASIS Registry SC that is reviewing CCTS representation,
as clearly some level of compatibility here would be
constructive.

Thanks, DW.