Subject: Re: [egov] UN XML project gains Microsoft support

Message text written by "Chiusano Joseph"

Since we're on a roll, here are a few more requirements (not in any
priority order):

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Joe,

Blimey!

Since we're working down the list of OASIS TC's :

1) Content handling via OASIS CAM service plug-in.

2) Codelists

3) OASIS BCM support.

and then

4) BPSS catalogue support.

As you noted - more details on request - a chunk of this the
registry can already do - but I think Technical Notes on these
would be very useful to show use cases of registry in the
context of eGov deployments.

Thanks, DW.