Subject: Re: [egov] UN XML project gains Microsoft support

Since we're on a roll, here are a few more requirements (not in any
priority order):

(1) Namespace Management support (please ask if you'd like more details
on what this might be)

(2) Granular storage and maintenance - i.e. elements, attributes, and
datatypes

(3) Support for OASIS XACML for access control policies

(4) Support for OASIS SAML for authentication

(5) XQuery support (when XQuery is more mature)

(6) Support for Topic Map-based classifications (i.e. importing a Topic
Map and creating a classification scheme in registry from it)

(7) Support for Web Service registration (probably goes without saying,
but just being explicit here)

(8) Support for OASIS WS-Security (when WS-Security is more mature)

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> Chiusano Joseph wrote:
>
> >I support proceeding with this. I would like to contribute the following
> >requirement:
> >
> >"Support for UN/CEFACT Core Components"
> >
> +1 on requirements for eGov Registry and Repository
> +1 on adding support for UN/CEFACT Core Components
>
> eGov TC can be a really effective and exciting arena for establishing
> how UBL schemas can be based upon contextualized Core Components BIEs
> managed in a registry/repository. I would be interested in contributing
> to such an effort as well.
>
> --Farrukh
>

> >Kind Regards,
> >Joe Chiusano
> >Booz | Allen | Hamilton
> >
> >Duane Nickull wrote:
> >

> >>Hello all:
> >>
> >>I would like to start collecting requirements from eGovernment contacts
> >>for what they would like to see from a Registry/Repository system.  This
> >>would be done as a deliverable of the infrastructure sub-group and I am
> >>volunteering to lead this tp get it started.  The reason I would like to
> >>proceed is that there is currently a lot of activity within governments
> >>on a global basis with respect to RegRep.
> >>
> >>Does anybody have any thoughts on this or reasons why we should not proceed?
> >>
> >>Duane
> >>

> --
> Farrukh
>
> You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov/members/leave_workgroup.php
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano