Subject: Re: [egov] UN XML project gains Microsoft support

> <<<Duane: Items 2, 3 and 4 are already on my short list from a
> standpoint that the classification scheme and metadata storage
> facilities must be able to handle them. >>
> <<<David RR:

>> 1) Content handling via OASIS CAM service plug-in.
>>
>> 2) Codelists
>>
>> 3) OASIS BCM support.
>>
>> and then
>> 4) BPSS catalogue support. >>>

mm1: Please, if these are requirements, please provide them as such once
we have use cases.  For example, Provide the capability to store,
reference or query code lists or code list references, from an external
source.

Note: This is a very imperfect example.

CAM, BCM, etc. at least at this point are technology solutions.