Subject: Re: [egov] eGov infrastructure requirements discussion

Message text written by Farrukh Najmi

Above feature of ebXML Registry makes me wonder why one would need any
validation requirements to be met on the client side.
<

Farrukh,

Very thorough analysis of the interaction with the registry.
Good to have that written down - we can certainly add something
of a technical note at some point.

Having built high volume client/server app's - the
simple checks you want on happen locally on the client - off-loading
processing from the server - final cross-checks obviously have to
happen on the server.

But the server manages the local rules for the clients.

Everyone just needs to buy bigger servers of course ; -)

Thanks, DW.