Subject: Re: [egov] UN XML project gains Microsoft support

Message text written by Duane Nickull

What is CAM's timetable for publishing a spec?

>>> The current draft is now feature complete for V1.0 - and
 I'm expecting a couple more revisions before we go to
 first public review and comment.   Sometime August for that,
 and then October timeframe for a full public spec' is my
 sense at the moment.
<<

I also see a lot of your GUIDE work being useful in this arena.
<
>> We have to build the house one brick at a time - but good ideas
 do have a habit of persisting ; -)

Thanks, DW.