Subject: Re: [egov] UN XML project gains Microsoft support

Monica,

We will have review meetings prior to this of course.  Right now we're
still working technical issues on the elist to be able to do our
next couple of calls.

BTW - we are looking for sponsors of calls if Sun would like to
do one for us <hint/>  ; -)

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by "Monica J. Martin"

> <<Webber: What is CAM's timetable for publishing a spec?

mm1: Dave, wouldn't this be associated with meetings of the TC? Have not
seen any meetings in the last few months but you have distributed
updates.  Any details?