Subject: eGov and netCentric White Paper available.

Team,

The following white paper is now available.

 http://www.dfas.info/CMS/documents/BCM.BecomingNetCentric.2003-06-18.pdf

Every now and again there is a moment when someone
collects together the essence of the work todate,
that connects us in time and space as we travel
together across the cosmos, and points to the
challenges ahead.

Hopefully you will be opportunistic in finding
the resources to bring some of these thoughts
along with you as I definately see some strong
potential for leveraging the templates and patterns
approach for the eGov domains here.

Enjoy, DW.