Subject: Re: [egov] Pilot: ebXML Registry and Web Services

Joe,

How about OWL/WSDL being stored in the Registry for size!?!

Monica just cleared the White Paper on this important
implementation.

IMHO - this is superb stuff - the OASIS/CEFACT JMT is going to
be posting this to the ebXML.org website next week and promoting
this case study amongst others.

Suspect this will be must read material that will help guide
your choices - the technical details are very very good - you
are going to be impressed with how they've used the RIM
and slots.

Thanks, DW.

http://drrw.net
Message text written by "Chiusano Joseph"

Thanks Jim - there are definitely some synergies here. The pilot I am
going to propose is the use of ebXM Registry for the registration,
maintenance, and discovery of Web service descriptions - but I see CPAs
as critical in this process. Using ebMS to access the registry could be
optional, as the pilots are very lightly funded (we could use the SOAP
binding that is specified in the Registry Services spec). If ebMS could
be included in the timeframe and budget, that would be great.
<