Subject: RE: [egov] XML Schema Design and Management Guide for Hong Kong SAR Government

Thanks for forwarding this comprehensive, detailed document to the list... the content is most useful as we face the challenge of design and management.

I suggest that the Best Practice TC consider this document as a best practice reference as well as the UK document.  I would hope that the U.S. govt would make a contribution as well in the near future...

thanks again for all the effort and energy i know it takes to create such resources.... we all benefit... diane lewis

-----Original Message-----
From: john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk
[mailto:john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 3:13 AM
To: egov@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: ytlee@cecid.hku.hk
Subject: [egov] XML Schema Design and Management Guide for Hong Kong SAR
Government

If you have the time please review these documents from Thomas and reply
direct to him.  Note that this has already gone to the UBL TC so some of
you will already have seen it.

Question - is it worth issuing some Good Practice around this topic?  We
have similar documents in UK that we could add into the pot.

John

----- Forwarded by John Borras/e-Envoy/CabinetOffice on 11/07/2003 08:08
-----

"Thomas Y.T. Lee" <ytlee@cecid.hku.hk>