Subject: HKSARG XML Schema Design and Management Guide

Dear eGov TC,

Thank John for forwarding our XML Guide to the TC mailing list to
solicit your comments. Please feel free to send me any questions. Your
valuable advice and suggestions are most welcome, especially on its
practicality for egovernment application with your unique egovernment
expertise and experience. We are finishing another version for public
consultation in Hong Kong. There are some updates and corrections on the
last version. I'll email the Guide to you when the new version is
published. Yet, these versions are still in draft status. The Guide will
be finalized after the revision according to the public consultation
results.

Thanks again for all of your help.

Regards,

Thomas