Subject: AW: [egov] OASIS E-GOV TC MEETING

John:

I havn't heard from any chairperson of the TC subcommittees! Should I be prepared for the 21nd/22nd or not and at which time. Since we are not member or any of those, we would have talk about the management of the sessions.

Best regards
Barbara

Dr. Barbara Held
Bundesministerium des Innern - Referat IT 2
Koordinierungs- und Beratungsstelle
der Bundesregierung für Informationstechnik
in der Bundesverwaltung(KBSt)
D-10559 Berlin, Alt Moabit 101 D
Telefon: 01888 681 2764, Telefax: 01888 681 - 52764
Email: Held@kbst.bund.de
www.kbst.bund.de

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk [mailto:john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. Juli 2003 16:31
An:Betreff: [egov] OASIS E-GOV TC MEETING

Our next TC meeting is scheduled for 23rd July with the face-to-face part being held in Berlin.  We will be providing dial-in and may be video links but more on that later.

I've spoken to the chairs of our sub-committees and they would like to hold meetings of their groups on 21st and/or 22nd as precursors to the TC meeting.

To help us and our hosts in Berlin plan the logistics and accommodation etc, could you please let me know if you will be joining us in Berlin, and if so on which days.  Replies by end next week please.

I would hope that most of our European members would be able to join us for this one, but I appreciate it will not be easy for those from other parts of the globe.  But the balance will shift for the next one in Washington in Oct.  Thereafter - who knows?

Regards,
John