Subject: AW: AW: [egov] OASIS E-GOV TC MEETING

Colleagues

Please below details for those going to the meeting in Berlin.

Can you let Barbara if you are going for her security needs.   (Barbara - just to confirm that Adrian Kent and I will be attending)

Also if you want to video in please talk to her direct about the arrangements.

John
----- Forwarded by John Borras/e-Envoy/CabinetOffice on 17/07/2003 09:13 -----
"Dr. Barbara Held" <held@kbst.bund.de>

14/07/2003 11:06