Subject: AW: AW: [egov] OASIS E-GOV TC MEETING

Colleagues

Information below about dial-in and video for the TC meeting on Wednesday.

John
----- Forwarded by John Borras/e-Envoy/CabinetOffice on 21/07/2003 11:49 -----
"Dr. Barbara Held" <held@kbst.bund.de>

21/07/2003 11:02

        To:        <john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk>
        cc:        <mhagen@finanzen.bremen.de>, <kruschel@kbst.bund.de>

John:

Here are the numbers for the dial-in on Wednesday afternoon (the lines are open from 15.00 our time).

For those who are on the phone:    + 49- 89-741 270 34

For those who want to get in by a video line, we have three numbers at the moment:

+49-89-741 307 02
+49-89-741 307 03
+43-89-741 307 04

(Paul already has his own number. We made a test last Friday and everything worked fine). That means that apart from Paul three other participants can get into the conference at the same time. If we don't get a notice from the potential particpants beforehead, they will just have to try anyone of those numbers.
Again: we would reach a better technical quality, if we knew in advance who and with which equipment is dialing in. An email would be enough.

For technical assistence during the conference, participants may call Carsten Kruschel:   +49-171-860 76 51

For those who want to attend personnay  - here again the address

The meeting will be held at the main building of Federal the Ministry of the Interior:

Alt-Moabit 101 D

10559 Berlin

First Floor, Room 1.074

http://www.stadtplandienst.de/map.asp?sid=062e392b12d174b4a655547f903944d8&size=3x3

Dr. Barbara Held

Federal Ministry of the Interior
The Government's Coordination and Advisory Board
for IT in the Federal Administration
Alt Moabit 101
D-10559 Berlin
GERMANY
Phone: +49 1888 681 2764
Mobile phone: +49 151 1204 5392
Fax: +49 1888 681 2764
E-mail: held@kbst.bund.de
www.kbst.bund.de

PLEASE NOTE: THE ABOVE MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE INTERNET.

On entering the GSI, this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSI) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable & Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.

GSI users see http://www.gsi.gov.uk/main/notices/information/gsi-003-2002.pdf for further details. In case of problems, please call your organisational IT helpdesk.