Subject: Re: [egov] Tactics on data alignment / standardization

At 05:52 PM 7/24/2003 -0700, Duane Nickull wrote:
>Joseph:
>
>I think this version has been superceded by 0.9
>http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=emergency
>
>Duane Nickull

Yes, the current draft CAP is version 0.9a. Changes from 0.7 are
mostly refinements of element names, but broad interoperability
demos are just getting underway so we might expect some further
tweaks soon. Those wishing to get involved are invited to either
join the OASIS EM TC or monitor its public comments list.

Eliot