Subject: OASIS e-GOV TC : BEST PRACTICE SUB COMMITTEE

I am very grateful to John Ponting for volunteering to take over the chair of this SC from me.   As I said at the last TC meeting I had been unable to make any progress on this work due to other priorities, so hopefully John can now get this work underway.  No doubt he'll be in touch shortly asking for expressions of interest and topics that need addressing.

John