Subject: HOSTING THE NEXT OASIS E-GOV TC MEETING?

Unfortunately the accommodation we had lined up in Washington DC for the TC meeting on 29 October is not now available, so can anybody help us out please?   We need a conference room for the day for 25-30 people with teleconference facilities somewhere in the DC area.

(Diane  - I'm reluctant to impose on you anymore but I won't say no if you can help.)

Regards,
John