Subject: Re: [egov] HOSTING THE NEXT OASIS E-GOV TC MEETING?

John et al:

I have some good news.  I contacted a few friends on behalf of the group and found a good possibility.  Melonie Warfel and Peter Kacandes from Adobe may be able to provide the facilities for the eGov group.  I wish to introduce them to you directly to continue the conversation.

I also regret that I will be in Europe at that time and miss the fun.  Hope to be able to dial in like last time.  I am meeting with both the German and Austrian Governments to discuss registry requirements and pother Service Oriented Architecture concerns going forward.

Best wishes

Duane

john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk wrote:

Unfortunately the accommodation we had lined up in Washington DC for the TC meeting on 29 October is not now available, so can anybody help us out please?   We need a conference room for the day for 25-30 people with teleconference facilities somewhere in the DC area.

(Diane  - I'm reluctant to impose on you anymore but I won't say no if you can help.)

Regards,
John

Yellow Dragon Software - http://www.yellowdragonsoft.com
Web Services & ebXML Messaging / Registry Downloads
UN/CEFACT eBusiness Architecture/ ebXMl Technical Architecture
Phone:   +1 (604) 738-1051 - Canada: Pacific Standard Time
Direct:  +1 (604) 726-3329