Subject: RE: [egov] OASIS e-GOV TC MEETING ARRANGEMENTS

John
I will be over in Washington and available for all the meetings, I will be staying in the Hilton Crystal City
Regards John G Ponting
Corporate Technical Services
UK MOD
0141 224 2402

Note to Diane Lewis: I will need to be on your list - Please
-----Original Message-----
From: john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk [mailto:john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk]
Sent: 12 October 2003 20:32
To: egov@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: dee.schur@oasis-open.org
Subject: [egov] OASIS e-GOV TC MEETING ARRANGEMENTS

I'm glad to be able to report that we have found some alternative accommodation for our TC meeting thanks to Adobe.   In addition to the meeting we will be holding workshops over the following days in an effort to move some of our key topics to a conclusion.   Needless to say anything that emerges out of the workshops will be put to the full TC for comment and approval.

So the timetable is as follows:

Wed 29 Oct

location Adobe offices in McLean, Virginia, which is approx 10 miles outside of Washington DC.  Full address and dial-in number to follow.

11.00 - 13.00    -  TC meeting.   Agenda to follow
14.00 - 17.00    -  workshop on links between the e-GOV TC, the BCM TC and eprXML.  Background papers to follow.

Thurs 30 Oct

location  Department of Justice, Bicentennial Building, 600 E Street, NW Washington, DC.  (Nearest Metro stops: Archives or Gallery Place)

10.00 - 13.00  -  workshop on G2C extensions to ebxml/UBL as discussed at last TC meeting.
14.00 - 17.00  -  workshop on  Data Dictionaries/registries, standardising approaches based on the ebXML registry spec., and agreeing data definitions.

Fri 31 Oct

location  Department of Justice, Bicentennial Building, 600 E Street, NW Washington, DC.  (Nearest Metro stops: Archives or Gallery Place)

10.00 - 13.00  - workshop on services orientated architectures.  Background papers to follow.

Attendees coming to the meetings at DoJ on Thursday and Friday will need a government issued photo identification document (e.g. passport) to pass security.  Diane Lewis will need a list of names for those Members planning to attend no later than Oct 24th to facilitate entry into the building. She will provide the dial-in numbers a couple of days prior to the meetings.

Please note that all times listed above are local times in McLean and DC.   Please check the correct times for yourselves if you are dialling in as for many day light time ends the preceding weekend.

I do hope many of you will make the effort to attend as we really need as much input into these discussions as possible.

Final details, agendas, background papers will be issued in next  few days.

Regards

John

smime.p7s