Subject: Re: [egov] Groups - Registry_Capability_Matrix.html uploaded

Folks,

Please provide feedback on this document. Comments may be added online
using the following URL:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov/add_comment.php?document_id=4125&query_string=

As a starting point I suggest we de-emphasize specific registry
standards and focus instead on the following:

-Format and structure of document. Should we use the OASIS document format?

-Requirements for an egov registry. Should we have sections for each
requirement that provide background details?

-Which standards to include in the matrix. Should we drop LDAP? Does any
one have current experience with ISO 11179 to help fill that in?

Once we have some agreement of above, we can then work on filling out
the matrix for the various registry standards considered.

Thanks in advance for your help in re3fining this document.

--
Regards,
Farrukh