Subject: Re: [egov] Groups - Registry_Capability_Matrix.html uploaded

Farrukh et al :

I believe it would be useful to add information that explains how each
capability supports an e-business objective / benefit. For example,
Federated queries = Seamless search across multiple registries

If there is no objection to the suggestion I will attempt a first draft.

<quote who="Farrukh.najmi@sun.com">

--
Carl Mattocks CEO CHECKMi
Operational Intelligence OEM