Subject: Re: [egov] Groups - Registry_Capability_Matrix.html uploaded

Carl Mattocks wrote:

>Farrukh et al :
>
>I believe it would be useful to add information that explains how each
>capability supports an e-business objective / benefit. For example,
>Federated queries = Seamless search across multiple registries
>
>If there is no objection to the suggestion I will attempt a first draft.

Great suggestion Carl. Please go right ahead and update the document to
the next draft revision.

You may also want to format the document to an OASIS doc template.
Please keep the format HTML though unless there is a pressing reason not
to. This will make the document be platform and vendor neutral.

Thanks.

--
Farrukh