Subject: The Swedish e-Sign Signature Central

Ladies and & Gentlemen,
Here is some information regarding e-sign and e-governments.

Sweden's e-sign solutions for e-Governments

Due to the fact that current e-signature client SW is unique, the
Swedish authorities' are planning to set up a "signature central"
which effectively means that all e-sign operations will be
performed in an external and very costly service, instead
of being integrated in the e-government applications
themselves.

If there had been a working e-sign standard, the "signature central"
would have been redundant.  My study indicates that there are no
conflicts or technical problems having a single e-sign solution
covering both the desktop (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc), as well as
high-end mobile devices.

I'm sure that we can find EU money for such a development as the
situation is similar in the entire EU.

So my question is really only: What are we waiting for?

Anders Rundgren
Consultant, PKI and e-Business
+46 70 - 627 74 37 (on CET)

OnLineWebSignatureStandardRequest.pdf