Subject: Economic Importance of BCM to offshore sourcing

I believe we need to seriously understand this.

Technology that allows you to treat lowcost
application deployment solutions as a commodity -
because they conform to open standards - and
therefore the control mechanisms that drive them
are fully open and enable on-shore workers to
configure and manage the solutions are essential.

BCM's role here will become critical within 6 months
to a year as this trend accelerates.

Otherwise its like owning a tool - that you can only
change what its doing when someone 6,000 miles
away pushes a button to allow you to...

 http://money.excite.com/ht/nw/bus/20031223/hle_bus-n16213240.html

DW.