Subject: Fw: e-Choupals

Just wanted to share this with everyone because I think this
shows how simple something can be to provide a great
service to citizens - weather and prices at markets
can be all the information you need!

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/01/01/international/asia/01INDI.html?th

I know from when I was project manager for USDA website - just amazing
the information you can package and provide to farmers from remote
sensing sources.

Cool eGov stuff.

DW