Subject: Search Service Interoperability

On November 17, 2003, the OASIS e-Government Technical Committee
publicly solicited comments on the initial version of the document
concerning "Search Service Interoperability". Comments were sent
to me and I have compiled a summary showing 50 comments received
from about 15 people. That summary and my draft responses are at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov/download.php/4651/wd-egov-searchservice-01-comments.html

Many people took the time to express support and to offer words
of encouragement. These, of course, are very much appreciated.

As an overall assessment of the comments received, I agree with