Subject: Re: [egov] Government Registries -or- Management of XML SchemaComponents

Acknowledged - we hope to leverage the collective experience of the
ebXMLRegistry community for this effort. Including my own (unpublished)
efforts towards housing Data Model artifacts .

Hopefully you be able to share with us any factors discovered at the US /
Canadian meeting.

<quote who="Robert Greeves">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums