Subject: Re: [egov] Semantic Web Collaborations

Hi Anders,

I am very likely to change my status in the E-Gov TC shortly, to a
prospective member, rather than observer, pending the completion of a
few more preliminary tasks, so the publication of your draft is
probable to coincide with that, so I will look for it. Security is
another of the pieces to the overall puzzle of a workable semantic
web that can and certainly should be demonstrated in the kinds of
collaborations I discussed. This is especially important in Emergency
Management.

Thanks for the heads up, and I look forward to seeing your draft.

Ciao,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks