Subject: Re: [egov] Proposed Use Case template

Rex Brooks wrote:

> However, the question at issue isn't the cost of the toolset or even a
> choice between one or another modeling language per se, although I
> personally prefer UML. The question is one of grounding the derivation
> of the use-cases. The simplified model of ontological participants
> Farrukh suggests is very high level and assumes a Domain Expert,
> Content Publisher and a Registry Group and that's fine at a high
> level. I'm suggesting developing lower level scenarios more
> appropriate to the domains for which Farrukh's model assumes a Domain
> Expert.

Oops! Now I understand the source the confusion surrounding this thread.
Please note that the actual content of the use case I submitted is
irrelvant.
Only the structure is relevant to be considered by this TC for the
actual use cases we may discuss.

To recap, I had observed that we agreed that use case were a good way to
focus our discusions concerning egov requirements. I therefore suggested
template for submitting new use cases. The structure of the template is
relevant, the actual content (actors etc.) is not. I have not submitted
any use cases for the egov TC yet (only a suggested template for doing so).

Hopefully this will clarify the miscommunication on my part. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh