Subject: RE: [egov] OASIS E-GOV TC : ebXML Messaging BALLOT RESULT

TC guidelines on voting using collaborative tools indicates
"A majority of TC members must cast a ballot for the ballot to be valid,
and a majority of the ballots cast decides the issue".
I understand this on the same lines as John - we didn't have majority of
members voting and therefore lacked quorum. I think John's call for
second ballot is in order. We require at least 21 members to cast vote
for quorum this time.

Kumar

e_workgroup.php.