Subject: RE: [egov] OASIS e-GOV TC : WORKFLOW STANDARD

Diane and All

Sorry for any confusion about which document is being referenced.  I've attached it for convenience although it is on the website.

John

"Diane.Lewis@usdoj.gov" <Diane.Lewis@usdoj.gov>

23/02/2004 19:59

"'John.Borras@e-Envoy.gsi.gov.uk'" <John.Borras@e-Envoy.gsi.gov.uk>, "'egov@lists.oasis-open.org'" <egov@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [egov] OASIS e-GOV TC : WORKFLOW STANDARD

John,
is this the document you are referencing in the proposed work?  dl