Subject: HUNGARIAN INITIATIVE

Colleagues

Please see the attached project outline from a contact in Hungary.  I would welcome any observations you may have on this initiative and also views on whether we should add it to our TC project list.

John

----- Forwarded by John Borras/e-Envoy/CabinetOffice on 03/05/2004 10:55 -----

"Kakuk Ilona" <ilonakakuk@axelero.hu>

25/03/2004 12:25

"John Borras" <john.borras@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk>
cc
"Andrew Pinder" <andrew.pinder@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk>
Subject

Dear Mr Andrew Pinder and Mr John Borras!

We met you Mr Pinder, in Hungary last week. I gave you a short description about our hungarian logical egovernment model concept, we called it "Documents Works" based on the "eSzéf" (Electronic safe) technology.

This model solve number of questions of  the todays probelms, models of egovernment public services and create an egovernment service layer between the government and citizens, business entities, providing private security for  the personal datas and transactions,  and a hierarchical private autenthication system, wich satisfy's even the strongest law-requirements in EU states.

I hope, you could overview the description.

We offer you to collaborate in this project, and make a common EU project based on your results and on our concept.

If you need further informations, please feel free to contact me.

Furthermore, my company is the project manager for project called here "KEIR", wich is a project for standartisation of governmental records handling and management. Please give me some information if you run similar projects or have results in that field.

With thanks,

Ilona
Mrs Ilona Kakuk
general manager
LogiSter Ltd
+36-20-444 3980
ilonakakuk@axelero.hu
www.logister.hu
-

English-eSzef marcius.doc

English-eSzef_ =?ISO-8859-1?Q?kis=E9r=F6_marc=2Edoc?=