Subject: Fw: OASIS E-GOV TC SUB GROUPS

Following the recent workshops in Amsterdam we agreed to create 3 new sub-groups on the TC website for active participants to use for e-mail exchange etc.

The following have now been set-up and if you wish to participate actively in any of these areas, as opposed to just observing, you will need to subscribe to those sub-groups to get on the mailing lists.

Core Components -  lead Duane Nickull
ebXML Registry Proof of Concept - lead Paul Spencer and Farrukh Najmi
Harmonising Taxonomies - lead Maewyn Cumming

It's now over to the Leads to take this work forward please and maintain the sub-group sites.

John

----- Forwarded by John Borras/e-Envoy/CabinetOffice on 06/05/2004 08:37 -----

"Karl F. Best" <karl.best@oasis-open.org>

26/04/2004 17:20

John.Borras@e-Envoy.gsi.gov.uk
cc
farah.ahmed@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk
Subject
Re: E-GOV TC SUB GROUPS

John:

I have created the following:

egov-core
egov-registry
egov-taxonomy

You are listed as chair. You should update the name of the chair and
also populate the roster of the SCs.

-Karl

John.Borras@e-Envoy.gsi.gov.uk wrote:

> Karl
>
> Can you set up the following new sub-groups on KAVI  plus appropriate
> mailing lists for the e-Gov TC:
>
> Core Components
> ebXML Registry
> Harmonising Taxonomies
>
> Thanks
> John

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org