Subject: Re: [egov] Fw: OASIS E-GOV TC SUB GROUPS

John:

If it is okay with you, I propose that the Core Components group reuse
the existing CC-Review sublist of the ebXML Registry TC for this
discussion.  It already exists and setting up a second one for the same
topic may dilute the content.  We can use this for core components in
the context of government and registry since there is sufficient overlap
between the two topics..

The list is at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/regrep-cc-review/

(Need to use your OASIS username and password to subscribe).

Cheers

Duane

John.Borras@e-Envoy.gsi.gov.uk wrote:

> Following the recent workshops in Amsterdam we agreed to create 3 new
> sub-groups on the TC website for active participants to use for e-mail
> exchange etc.
>
> The following have now been set-up and if you wish to participate
> actively in any of these areas, as opposed to just observing, you will
> need to subscribe to those sub-groups to get on the mailing lists.
>
> Core Components -  lead Duane Nickull
> ebXML Registry Proof of Concept - lead Paul Spencer and Farrukh Najmi
> Harmonising Taxonomies - lead Maewyn Cumming
>
> It's now over to the Leads to take this work forward please and
> maintain the sub-group sites.
>
> John
>

> ----- Forwarded by John Borras/e-Envoy/CabinetOffice on 06/05/2004
> 08:37 -----
>
> "Karl F. Best" <karl.best@oasis-open.org>
>
> 26/04/2004 17:20

> John.Borras@e-Envoy.gsi.gov.uk
> cc
> farah.ahmed@e-envoy.gsi.gov.uk
> Subject
> Re: E-GOV TC SUB GROUPS
>

> John:
>
> I have created the following:
>
> egov-core
> egov-registry
> egov-taxonomy
>
> You are listed as chair. You should update the name of the chair and
> also populate the roster of the SCs.
>
> -Karl
>

> John.Borras@e-Envoy.gsi.gov.uk wrote:
> >
> > Karl
> >
> > Can you set up the following new sub-groups on KAVI  plus appropriate
> > mailing lists for the e-Gov TC:
> >
> > Core Components
> > ebXML Registry
> > Harmonising Taxonomies
> >
> > Thanks
> > John

> > This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
> > For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
>

> --
> Karl F. Best
> Vice President, OASIS
> office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
> karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org

Senior Standards Strategist
Adobe Systems, Inc.
http://www.adobe.com