Subject: Re: [egov] OASIS E-GOV TC - PROGRESS REPORT

p.s. Will Adobe be hosting it again for us? [ Hint ; -) ]

If other arrangements haven't already been made, we'd be certainly be happy to have it at the Adobe offices in McLean again.

Ed Chase
Standards Engineer
Adobe Systems, Inc.

David RR Webber wrote:
John,

I've marked the 27th July in the calendar already.

I very much look forward to meeting everyone then.

Much has actually been happening and it will be
a great opportunity to catch-up with everyone.

Thanks, DW

p.s. Will Adobe be hosting it again for us? [ Hint ; -) ]
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 11:35 AM
Subject: [egov] OASIS E-GOV TC - PROGRESS REPORT

For whatever reason our last planned teleconference on 3rd June failed to go ahead because of lack of participation.  Apologies on our part if there was  confusion over date and timing of the meeting.

I thought it might be useful therefore to provide a very brief progress report on our projects, so please find attached a note on what's going on.  You'll see some good progress is being made but there's always room for more participation!!   Any queries please direct your questions to the project leaders.

Following my recent trip to Hong Kong, we have agreed to set-up an Asia/Pacific sub-group and John Lalor of Australia will chair the group.  We are in the process of organising the mailing lists etc. and hope to hold the first meeting in the near future.  At that first meeting we'll sort out the liaison and reporting arrangements

Please note the dates of next and future meetings.   Our next one is an all day  F2F in Washington DC on 27th July.   I hope many of you will be able to attend but we'll try and provide a dial-in for those that can't make the trip.

Regards,
John

Please note our office name has now changed to:
e-Government Unit
Cabinet Office

and my e-mail address has changed to:
john.borras@cabinet-office.gsi.gov.uk

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Energis in partnership with MessageLabs.

On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free