Subject: RE: [egov] USE OF WEB SERVICES

John et al.,

It may be worth while taking some of the 'Governmental' messaging issues that I raised in the 'ebXML Messaging within Governmental' working draft paper and applying that to the WS web services arena as a starting point for discussion.  Most of the issues are the same, although the resolution may be slightly different.  An ideal solution although could be for the same e-Gov extensions for Government Messaging to be applied to both ebXML and WE Web Services.

Graham Beaver
Solutions Architect,
International Solutions Group,
Consulting & Integration,
HP Services EMEA

Mobile: +44 (0) 7747 627 853
Fax    : +44 (0) 118 920 3726
Email   : graham.beaver@hp.com
Web   :
http://www.hp.com
eCard :
https://ecardfile.com/id/beaverg

Hewlett-Packard Limited,
Worton Grange,
Imperial Way,
Reading,
RG2 0TE
United Kingdom

D I S C L A I M E R
The information contained in this communication is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Use of this communication by others is prohibited. Hewlett-Packard are neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt nor for any special, incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from receipt or use of this communication.