Subject: Re: [egov] Groups - eGov TC meeting added

All,

Booz Allen is looking forward to hosting our July 27th TC meeting. Below
I have added information to the list of hotels that was originally sent:
- Hotel phone
- One site found (of multiple) for reservations*
- Proximity to meeting site, in both miles and approximate kilometers

There are many hotels in the area of the meeting, so the ones listed
below are simply a sample. If you have any questions that I can help you
with, please feel free to e-mail offline or contact me at +1 703 902
6923.

See you all on the 27th.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World

*Friendly reminder: When reserving online, you should always take the
proper measures to ensure that your reservation was fully processed
through a legitimate site.

farah.ahmed@cabinet-office.gsi.gov.uk wrote:

> eGov TC meeting has been added by Farah Ahmed (farah.ahmed@cabinet-office.gsi.gov.uk).
>
> Date:  Tuesday, 27 July 2004
> Time:  09:00am - 04:00pm Eastern Time
>
> Event Description:
> MEETING LOCATION:
> Booz Allen Hamilton
> 700 13th St. NW, Suite 1100
> Washington, DC
>
> A SAMPLE OF NEARBY HOTELS:
>
> Best Western New Hampshire Suites: 1121 New Hampshire Ave. NW

PHONE: 1-800-559-6859
ONE SITE FOUND:
http://washington.best-hotel-discount.com/best-western-new-hampshire-suites-hotel.html
PROXIMITY: 1.5 miles/2.5 km

> Courtyard by Marriot: 1900 Connecticut Ave. NW

PHONE: +1 202-332-9300
ONE SITE FOUND:
http://marriott.com/property/propertyPage.mi?marshaCode=WASNW
PROXIMITY: 1.8 miles/2.9 km