Subject: [egov] 8/16/2004: Inputs on Business Process

In our last meeting in July, we asked for additional inputs on business
process working draft:
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/egov/200407/msg00029.html.
We also briefly discussed what was required to have: 1) portable
business process artifacts, 2) achieve interoperability across
departments, agencies, and others, and 3) separate the business logic
and presentation aspects.  I would encourage any comments you have so we
can continue to work on the position paper.

No comments have been received to date. Thank you.