Subject: ebXML Registry Tutorial draft

Per my action item from our meeting, attached is a message that contains
the link to the OASIS ebXML Registry Tutorial latest draft.
Your comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

--- Begin Message ---
Dear ebxmlrr-tech community members,

Nikola and I are working to create an ebXML Registry tutorial within the
ebXML Registry TC. The main focus of the current tutorial version is to
define a recommended way to map any domain specific information model to
ebRIM.

The latest draft may be found at

    http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/tmp/regrep-tutorial-draft-04.pdf

Please know that it is still a rough early draft. Since we are a
community driven standard and implementation we would love to get your
feedback as we develop this tutorial further.

When sending comments do so on this thread, mention version number of
draft (as new ones will come out periodically), line number reference as
well as some string to search for in the text along with your comment or
question.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,