Subject: RE: [egov] Missing Securty: Update Working Draft for Workflow Standards

Anders,

Thanks for the additional information. I'm looking at p.2 of your
document now, and I believe that this can/should be handled through some
type of contract between the two organizations, with a certain level of
mutual trust specified. I see this as more of an operational issue.
Please let me know if there are more specifics either within our outside
your document that may factor in, that I have not taken into account.

We can also keep in mind that end-to-end security is much more than PKI,
and in fact may not even involve PKI at all (as described in the WSS
specifications). I know this is something you definitely know - I'm just
choosing to point it out for purposes of the thread.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World