Subject: Meeting of Asia-Pacific eGov Subcommittee

Dear all

I would like to set up a teleconference for those interested in participating in the eGov Asia-Pacific subcommittee.

I apologise for the short notice, but I would like to try for Thursday 16 December at 1400hrs Australian Eastern Standard Time.

Please email me by Friday 10 December if you can participate.

If the December meeting is not achievable, I suggest we then aim for Thurday 3 February, same time.

The proposed time at least should slot those of us working in the region into the same working day (equals 1000hrs in Vietnam, 1100hrs in Hong Kong and 1600hrs in New Zealand). I expect the meeting would run for about 2 hours.

The agenda would be:
- Scope the workplan for the APAC Subcommittee
- Identify project priorities
- Identify and Develop links to the wider E-Gov TC

Kind regards,
John Lalor
Coordinator, eGOV APAC Subcommittee

Branch Head, Service Delivery
Australian Govenment Information Management Office
Department of Finance & Adminstration