Subject: RE: [egov] EPR and e-Folders

Ann :

Admire the eloquence of your rant and totally agree with KISS .. but I
think it is wrongly directed at the  e-Folders (and BCM and ebSOA)
efforts.

Simply put, I believe the XDS work on defining how e-Folders can
facilitate interoperation of health management info demonstrates how a
standard can be 'developed with good input from user-side
practitioners'(the membership of professional societies).

carl

<quote who="Ann Wrightson">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums