Subject: RE: [egov] National Health Technology Standards Corporation

It sounds to me like machine representation of an entity as its signing
agent is at least in part a legal question, which may require
legislation, court decisions (in common law countries), regulations,
international agreements or a combination of them to resolve.

John Messing
American Bar Association Representative to OASIS and LegalXML-OASIS