Subject: Internet Draft - URN Application

e-Government TC

I'd welcome any comments on the following Internet-Draft authored by Ferry Hendrikx and myself.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/idindex.cgi?command=id_detail&id=12811

Given that this is the first time (that I am aware of) a country has moved this far on namespaces, there was a flurry of initial comment as the URN and URL camps brought their opposing views to bear.  But that seems to have calmed down now.

Early comments on the home front are generally positive.

I look forward to yours.

Many thanks

Colin

Colin Wallis
Senior e-GIF Business Analyst
e-Government Unit - State Services Commission
New Zealand

http://www.e.govt.nz