Subject: AW: [egov] XML Summer School "eGovernment Open Day", Oxford, 28 July - will you come?

Peter,

I forwarded this mail to our organization in UK and will give you an feedback about the participation in this week.

Best regards
-
Gregor Lietz
Director, Government
EDS Consulting Services EMEA Central Region
Am Borsigturm 46
D-13507 Berlin
Tel.   +49 30 4303 2600
Mob. +49 170 572 5778
Web:  www.eds.de / www.eds.com

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Peter F Brown [mailto:peter@justbrown.net]
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. Juni 2005 12:07
An: egov@lists.oasis-open.org; ISSS-EGOV@LISTSERV.CENORM.BE
Wichtigkeit: Hoch

With apologies for possible cross-postings...

As part of its XML Summer School 2005 in July in Oxford, UK, CSW is offering to host an open "eGovernment Day" on Thursday, 28 July.

See http://www.xmlsummerschool.com/introduction.htm

In addition to the registered participants at the school, this open day would be open to members of the OASIS eGovernment Technical Committee and the CEN eGovernment Focus Group. The idea of the day would be to explore areas of cooperation and delineate scope of respective activities.

CSW is providing the room, and offering us lunch. Accommodation is not provided but they can suggest nearby places for people to stay the night debore or after. More details will be available soon, but CSW do need to know numbers soon

Could you please reply to me (not the lists), indicating whether you will participate?

Many thanks

Peter F Brown
Chair, CEN eGovernment Focus Group
Member, OASIS eGovernment Technical Committee