Subject: Groups - New Zealand e-GIF V 3.0 Draft (e-GIF v3.0 draft 23-05-2005.pdf) uploaded

e-Government TC

I've placed a draft of the revised New Zealand e-GIF in the Documents
library.  It is "self drafted" but informed by a small working group
comprising public sector representatives.

While some of the structure and content originates from the UK e-GIF (as
per previous versions), we have tried to be more prescriptive, keeping
interoperability objectives to the fore.  Of course our scope is much
narrower than the Brits, given the size and complexity of the public
service, the development of our online services as well as the degree of
autonomy given to departments.

Early comments on the home front are generally positive but as a more
informed audience I look forward to yours:-)

Please note:  The draft is on restricted release for initial comment to
central agencies in NZ prior to public release, so please do not circulate
this beyond the e-Gov TC membership.

Many thanks

Colin

Colin Wallis
Senior Analyst - Standards
e-Government Unit - State Services Commission
New Zealand

http://www.e.govt.nz

 -- Mr. Colin Wallis

The document named New Zealand e-GIF V 3.0 Draft (e-GIF v3.0 draft
23-05-2005.pdf) has been submitted by Mr. Colin Wallis to the OASIS
e-Government TC document repository.

Document Description:
Draft of the New Zealand e-GIF, Version 3.0, May 2005

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov/document.php?document_id=13081

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov/download.php/13081/e-GIF%20v3.0%20draft%2023-05-2005.pdf