Subject: PSQA

Before Eastern you got some information about our project; Integration
of public supervision and quality assurance. I hope you will find the
project interesting for e-*GOV* and not only as an electronic project.

Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards
Tor Haug
Langs Linjen 33
N 1169 Oslo Norway, Phone +47 2229 6714