Subject: eGov TC _ informal meeting at OASIS Symposium, San Diego

Join the eGov TC in San Diego at the OASIS Symposium. The TC will be
holding a committee meeting on Wednesday, 18 April and Thursday, 29
April. In addition, we hope to see everyone at the Symposium program, TC
lightning rounds, OASIS AGM, etc...
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/2007/schedule.php

At the proposed informal meeting, I will be able to report on
eGovernment work being done within the European Union, upcoming research
projects and work by EU public administrations, and in particular
hopefully provoke some discussion around possible collaboration and
identifying related project work being done by other bodies, such as
CEN/ISSS in Europe, UN/CEFACT, etc..

The OASIS secretariat also points out the following:
Check out all the eGov presentations on the program, as well as the
"Special TC Member Briefings"
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/2007/program.php

Hotel and registration discount deadlines are approaching
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/2007/index.php

Regards,

Peter

-------------